Join us for an evening of exploration of personal & spiritual growth. At this time of year, we find ourselves nestled into the depth of winter, let us dive into our personal passageways to see what can be brought into the light and reintegrated.
Shamanic healing work has the potential to be extremely transformative and profound in a short period of time and may assist in bringing one into wholeness.
This evening we will:
· Open a shamanically empowered altar, called a Pachakuti Mesa; a pristine container for individuals to do personal growth work. It is a portal to other worldly realms and a cosmic composting center that’s deeply supported by nature spirits.
· Learn & perform clearing rituals called limpias by using rattles, feather wands or bells, removing hucha, dense heavy energy, that can make one feel depressed or bogged down.
· Be guided in meditation with the use of a wave drum & other sound/healing instruments.
· Continue with a deerskin drum into shamanic journeying.
· Meet and work with sacred animal allies as well as other tutelary (guardian) helpers.
· Journal – or create an art expression about the journey & share if moved to do so.
This event is for all levels, ages & genders.
· Feel stuck, lost, isolated, depressed...this work may assist in bringing you back to wholeness, or creating an opening for change.
· Are a curious seeker, this might be just the prescription you are looking for.
· Desire community with folks that are on a quest for deeper connection to spirit and the natural world.
Then this is the place for you!
When: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Where: Swedenborgian Hillside Community Church, 1422 Navellier Street, El Cerrito, CA 94530 (same location as Peter Pan Preschool)
Cost: $60-$120 Sliding scale
RSVP deadline: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Scroll down to register!
What to bring:
A journal and pen
A yoga mat or floor mat/cushion and wrap/blanket for journey work
Sacred item to "charge" on the central altar (it will return with you)
Jnana Gowan, Sanctioned Teacher of the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition (a Peruvian Shamanic practice) is a healer and community leader in service to shamanic arts. Director of Powerhouse Education (her umbrella organization) an institution dedicated to personal and planetary well being. As an Urban Ceremonialist and healing practitioner, Jnana has led workshops, classes and retreats for two decades. These events/healing sessions are infused with her unique blend of enthusiasm, insight, body-knowledge and a good sense of humor. Her healing center, The Ukhu Pacha Healing & Inquiry Space is in Albany, CA.